Sunday, January 24, 2010

Have I been reading the bible too long....

or does this make sense?

1 Samuel 15:33 But Samuel said, "As your sward has made women childless, so your mother shall be childless among women."


This quote made me think about the death penalty. I never really knew how I felt before and I'm not sure if after reading about all the death and destruction in the bible whether I'm just becoming desensitized to harsh punishment or not. What do you think about the death penalty?

I found two maps while looking up information. The first is a map of how many people each state has executed since 1976. Notice Texas.



The second is a map of which states have used the death penalty since 2000.


Just thought I would provide a bit of information that might help you make your choice. I am curious about others opinions. I'm, also, frustrated for not being sure about my own decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment