Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Love Speech


Shortly after finishing the book Twilight (Yes, I read Twilight. Ask me what I thought of it sometime.) I came across this beautiful speech in the Bible. I thought how great it was to be reading so much about love in one week!

"Don't urge me to leave you or to turn back from you. Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. 17 Where you die I will die, and there I will be buried. May the LORD deal with me, be it ever so severely, if anything but death separates you and me."

I have omitted the book because I want you out there in internetland to guess. Who says this? Who do they say it to? Good luck!

P.S. Don't cheat... or if you do admit it, cheater.

2 comments:

  1. it's Ruth...and she says it to Naomi(who was also known as Mara...bitter) I agree, a beautiful picture of love! and to a mother-in-law at that!

    ReplyDelete