Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Punishment


Leviticus 26:27-29 But if, despite this, you disobey me, and continue hostile to me, I will continue hostile to you in fury; I in turn will punish you myself sevenfold for your sins. You shall eat the flesh of your sons, and you shall eat the flesh of your daughters.

Wow, THIS is old testament. I'm scared. Anyone else out there scared? I almost peed my pants.
A passage about eating flesh? It's definitely a great for Halloween, like Silence of the Lambs or something Steven King. So great I'm probably going to check the locks two or three times tonight. Good luck going to sleep, Heather.

P.S. Like how I put the scary text in scary red? ;)
P.P.S. How great is this carved pumpkin? I wish I had a talent for carving pumpkins like this.

1 comment:

  1. chippppeeeeerrrr!!! i want you to know that i'm learning sooo much from your blog!! i have never read the bible, i've never had a huge desire to, but i'm learning lots, thanks!

    ReplyDelete